Friday, December 28, 2012

Colourama


   I'm ALIVE! I survived the rush at work today! Although my previous mani wasn't chipped, my hands and cuticles were in pretty bad shape afterwards. So as much as it pained me to see my neon grunge nails gone, I took them off and showed my hands and cuticles a little TLC. 



   After they were all oiled up and moisturised, I topped them off with this neon geometric pattern. I used Ulta3 Citrus (seriously can't get enough of this polish), Face of Australia Polyester Girl, BC Co. Shade 12, Rimmel Sky High, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy and BC Co. Shade 13

   After taking pictures of the mani and uploading them onto the computer, I realized maybe these would look a little more interesting with a black linear pattern on top. It's 4:04am over here, so I'm not really in the mood to add the black and retake the photos haha So I'll try the black tomorrow and add those photos in the next post. 

 


   These seemed simple enough in my head, but took a lot longer than I anticipated! So I haven't actually painted my right hand yet. That'll have to wait until tomorrow, and those will probably be in the next post too. Instead, have more pictures of my left hand! :P



   ALSO! As promised, I did a quick picture tutorial for the Neon Grunge nails from yesterday. 


   It's basically starting off with a white base, then with the brush from the nail polish bottle, paint on the neon colours. Wait for the colours to dry, then with a black polish, make sure to have as little polish on the brush as possible, and just swipe it over the nail in random strokes. Then top it off with a top coat of your choice (: Et voila neon grunge nails. 

   If you guys have any further questions, feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you ASAP ^^

2 comments:

I love reading all your comments, so don't be shy to drop a line, and say hello! (: